CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on sociology, labor economics, organizational behavior and social history, this title presents papers that examine time in the workplace. It examines issues surrounding the distribution of and struggle over work hours and how these vary across a number of factors including race, class, occupation and other structural components of work.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in the Sociology of Work
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight962 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byBeth Rubin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.