All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe surviving works of Ausonius (c. 310 c. 395 CE) include much poetry, notably The Daily Round and The Moselle. There is also an address of thanks to Gratian for the consulship. The stated aim of Eucharisticus by Paulinus Pellaeus (376 after 459 CE) is to give thanks for the guidance of providence in its author s life.
- Author(s)Decimus Magnus Ausonius
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1919
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight300 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byH.G.E-. White
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.39Trending at £10.48
- £5.00Trending at £5.98
- £11.12Trending at £11.98
- £5.19Trending at £6.29
- £9.00Trending at £10.98
- £7.03Trending at £7.99
- £1.83Trending at £3.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.