All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides woodworkers with advice on setting up a safe workshop, whether hobbyists or professional. This book also offers tips for keeping a cleaner shop and dust-free tools. From masks and vacuums to central dust collectors and air scrubbers, it presents the options for creating a healthier atmosphere, with pros and cons.
- Author BiographyAmerican Woodworker is one of the premier publications for woodworking. Their roster of craftsman contributors provide top-notch technical information in a way that hobbyists can understand. The magazine has been in business for decades with over 140 issues in their backlist.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleAmerican Woodworker
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations & diagrams, includes photographs, includes charts
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRandy Johnson
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £4.82Trending at £7.49
- £14.67Trending at £21.99
- £12.87Trending at £13.59
- £9.16Trending at £9.87
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.