All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.59Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionResearches Birmingham's industries - primarily the manufacture of components, paints and varnish, plastics, toys, aircraft components, and the food industry. This book interweaves company history and product development with descriptions of technical processes, as well as including site visits. It is also illustrated with a wide range of pictures.
- Author BiographyRay Shill is an industrial and transport historian: he lives in Birmingham. His previous books for SPL are Birmingham's Canals (1999) and Birmingham's Industrial Heritage (2002).
- Author(s)Ray Shill
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight600 g
- Width194 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- dolls2me07 Sep, 2016by
A good insight to industrial Brum.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.