All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to 75 of the greatest and most historical courses shows them with 3-D artwork, and with advice on how to play the most difficult holes. The gazetteer covers over 130 courses from 41 countries.
- Author BiographyMark Rowlinson has been associated with the World Atlas of Golf since 1990, both editorially and as a contributor. He has also written A Place to Golf and The Times Guide to the Golf Courses of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Author(s)Mark Rowlinson
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/10/2000
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/04/2005
- Content Note200 colour and 20 b&w illustrations, gazetteer, index
- Weight1675 g
- Width233 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Revised byMark Rowlinson
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.