All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book explores Beat Generation writing from a transnational perspective, using the concept of worlding to place Beat literature in conversation with a far-reaching network of cultural and political formations. Countering the charge that the Beats abroad were at best naive tourists seeking exoticism for exoticism's sake, World Beats
- Author BiographyJimmy Fazzino is a lecturer in the Literature Department and Writing Program at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Author(s)Jimmy Fazzino
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDartmouth College Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.43
- £7.11Trending at £7.51
- £7.85Trending at £10.98
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.