Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe World Checklist of Cyperaceae provides a single source guide to the correct names of all sedges, the source of their publication and indicating which names are currently accepted and which are synonyms.
- Author BiographyRafael Govaerts has worked at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew since 1994. He generates synonymised taxonomic lists for selected families and has recently all Monocot families. This publication will be the eighth in the World Checklist series of which he is co-author. He is convener for TDWG and has interests in plant conservation.David Simpson has worked at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew since 1985 and is currently Assistant Keeper for Monocotyledons in the Herbarium. He is a leading specialist in Cyperaceae and has studied them in their natural habitats worldwide. As well as research on the systematics of the family his work focuses on the biogeography, conservation and sustainable utilisation of Cyperaceae, especially in Africa and Southeast Asia.
- Author(s)David Simpson,Rafael Govaerts
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Weight1070 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.