All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPresents research and theory at the regional scale showing the forms metropolitan regions might take to achieve sustainability. This book explores the tension between polycentric and potentially sustainable development, and urban fragmentation in a physical, cultural, social and economic context.
- Author BiographyMike Jenks is Professor Emeritus and Founder Director of the Oxford Institute for Sustainable Development (OISD) at Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom. Daniel Kozak teaches at the Faculty of Architecture, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina, and is also a PhD researcher at OISD, Oxford Brookes University. Pattaranan Takkanon is Lecturer at the Faculty of Architecture, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note60 black & white tables, 75 black & white halftones, 75 black & white line drawings
- Weight952 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniel Kozak,Mike Jenks,Pattaranan Takkanon
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.