World Cities beyond the West: Globalization, Development and Inequality by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £41.92Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.23Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionStudy of major cities in countries outside the industrialized West.
- Author BiographyJosef Gugler is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Center for Contemporary African Studies at the University of Connecticut. Much of his work focuses on urbanization in Africa and he has authored and co-authored numerous books and edited volumes including African Film: Re-Imagining a Continent (2003), Cities, Poverty, and Development: Urbanization in the Third World (with Alan Gilbert, 1992), and Urbanisation and Social Change in West Africa (with William G. Flanagan, 1978).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 maps 29 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJosef Gugler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.