Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA must-read for manufacturing and quality professionals responsible for distribution, production, and inventory planning, this guide offers detailed coverage of important PIM methods, including just-in-time planning, master production scheduling, capacity planning, and the new efficient Customer Response.
- Author BiographyDARRYL V. LANDVATER is a consultant and educator with The Oliver Wight Companies, where he has developed the MRP II Implementation Plan. He is also the coauthor of MRP II Standard System: A Handbook for Manufacturing Software Survival.
- Author(s)Darryl V. Landvater
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleOliver Wight Companies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.