All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter twenty years of squeezing in trips abroad at the same time as running the World Food Cafe, Chris and Carolyn Caldicott decided to take a sabbatical so that they could go on some longer journeys in search of new recipes.
- Author BiographyFor many years, CAROLYN and CHRIS CALDICOTT owned the World Food Cafe in London's Covent Garden, where they cooked and served delicious vegetarian food from recipes collected on their travels. Their other titles for Frances Lincoln are World Food Cafe (9780711217515), World Food Cafe 2 (9780711229938) and Vintage Tea Party (9780711233270). They now live in Winchester.
- Author(s)Carolyn Caldicott,Chris Caldicott
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight1021 g
- Width192 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.