All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the early beginnings of human civilization in prehistoric times, to the first manned space flight and beyond, this title helps you discover all about the things that have influenced our past and shaped our world. It also looks at the common threads running through the world's diverse and geographically distant cultures, and their differences.
- Author BiographyPhilip Parker is the author of The Empire Stops Here: A Journey along the Frontiers of the Roman World (2009) and was a contributor to DK's Battle (2006). As a publisher he ran the Times books list, including works on Ancient Civilizations and The Times History of the World. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Philip Parker
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleEyewitness Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 maps
- Weight854 g
- Width135 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.