All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the influences of geography, climate, culture and tradition that have shaped some of the world's most popular cuisines. This title takes the reader into the behind-the-scenes world of growers, artisans and chefs, revealing how their passion for their work helps maintain and re-interpret the traditions and flavours of a nation's cuisine.
- Author(s)Lulu Grimes,Murdoch Books Test Kitchen
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date21/04/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.