All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLinda McCartney takes the reader on a gastronomic journey to discover the very best of the world's vegetarian food.
- Author BiographyThe late Linda McCartney was a passionate vegetarian campaigner whose desire to see a non-meat eating world led her to write her own successful cookbooks. She was also a highly acclaimed photographer and the wife of musician Paul McCartney.
- Author(s)Linda McCartney
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/07/2000
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2000
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date19/09/2014
- Content NoteIntegrated: 50, Colour
- Weight770 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.