All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the origins and evolution of world communism and explores how its legacies have shaped the post-Cold War world order. This book uses divergent case studies to document the ways in which the work on Leninism's evolution and consolidation is relevant in analyzing contemporary post-communist and post-authoritarian political transformations.
- Author BiographyVladimir Tismaneanu is professor of government and politics and director of the Center for Study of Post-Communist Societies at the University of Maryland, College Park. Marc Morje Howard is associate professor of government at Georgetown University. Rudra Sil is associate professor of political science at the University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Weight427 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Edited byMarc Morje Howard,Rudra Sil,Vladimir Tismaneanu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.