CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £4.85
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines how hegemonic development ideas and practices emerged in the context of the changing world order post-1945 and how this transformation was characterized by neoliberalism and securitization of development and security. Sahle also explores the rise of China and the start of Obama's presidency.
- Author BiographyEunice N. Sahle is Associate Professor in the Department of African, African American, and Diaspora Studies and in the Curriculum in Global Studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA, where she is also Fellow at the Center for Urban and Regional Studies.
- Author(s)Eunice Njeri Sahle
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.