All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how the developing countries have shaped and have been shaped by the GATT/WTO committees. Investigates the areas of critical importance to developing countries including antidumping, textiles, agriculture, trade and the environment.
- Author BiographyKofi Oteng Kufuor is a Research Fellow in the School of Law at The University of East London and an Associate Fellow of the Royal Institute for International Affairs (Chatham House).
- Author(s)Kofi Oteng Kufuor
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleChatham House Papers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight204 g
- Width166 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.