Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Author(s)Gary N. Horlick
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleWorld Scientific Studies in International Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edition StatementWorld Scientific Studies in In ed.
- Table Of ContentsAntidumping: The World Trade Organization Antidumping Agreement; How the GATT Became Protectionist - An Analysis of the Uruguay Round Draft Final Antidumping Code; Standards for Panels Reviewing Anti-dumping Determinations under the GATT and WTO; A Personal History of Zeroing; Smoot-Hawley in Slow Motion; Adjustments to the Administration of Anti-dumping Laws among NAFTA Members: Proposals and Suggestions; Nonmarket Economy Trade and U.S. Antidumping/Countervailing Duty Laws; Antidumping Policy as a System of Law; Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Law Provisions of the Omnibus Trade and Competitiveness Act of 1988; Subsidies: The 1994 WTO Subsidies Agreement; The Agreement on Subsidies and Countervailing Measures; Government Action against Domestic Subsidies, an Analysis of the International Rules and an Introduction to United States' Practice; Subsidies Discipline Under WTO and US Rules; United States: Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit Opinion in PPG Industries, Inc. v. United States (U.S. Countervailing Duty Law); WTO Subsidies Discipline During and After the Crisis; Other Trade Issues: WTO Dispute Settlement from the Perspective of Developing Countries; Problems with the Compliance Structure of the WTO Dispute Resolution Process; The Compliance Problems of the WTO; Political Questions in International Trade: Judicial Review of Section 301?; Mandatory Abolition of Anti-dumping, Countervailing Duties and Safeguards in Customs Unions and Free-Trade Areas Constituted between WTO Members: Revisiting a Long-standing Discussion in Light of the Appellate Body's Turkey - Textiles Ruling; NAFTA Chapter 11B: A Private Right of Action to Enforce Market Access through Investments; Sovereignty, Trade and the Environment - A U.S. Perspective; The World Trading System at the Crossroad of Science and Politics; Climate Change Legislation in the United States and the WTO; Nonconclusions; Trade War or Growing Pains?; China and the Future of Trade Law.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.