Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis series fills unmet needs in students' education: understanding money and how the economy works; and managing and saving their own money, from today's allowance to tomorrow's earnings. Whether it's two kids swapping baseball cards or nations buying oil or food from each other, the world depends on trading for people to fill their basic needs.
- Author(s)John Burgess
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleExploring Business & Economics S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Out-of-print date01/04/2015
- Weight600 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.