All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of six stories about war on the land during World War I - including the terror of the trenches, the tragedy of Gallipoli and a daring escape from a prisoner of war camp. Each story is preceded by an introduction that gives the story its place in history.
- Author BiographyPeter Hepplewhite is an ex history teacher, currently employed as education officer at Tyne and Wear Archive Services. He co-wrote Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians with Terry Deary and has written non-fiction titles for Wayland, Hodder and Hamlyn. He wrote two of the books in the series A World in Flames, about World War II for Macmillan.
- Author(s)Peter Hepplewhite
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date28/07/2005
- Content Notemaps, illustrations, b&w photos
- Weight154 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £23.98Trending at £37.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.