All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at American soldiers' daily lives during World War I.
- Author BiographyJennifer D. Keene is a professor of history and the chair of the Department of History at Chapman University. She is the author of two other books on American involvement in World War I: Doughboys, the Great War, and the Remaking of America and The United States and the First World War. She also served as an associate editor for the Encyclopedia of War and American Society, which won the Society of Military History's prize for best military history reference book.
- Author(s)Jennifer D. Keene
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content Note36 illustrations, 1 map, 1 chronology, 1 glossary
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.65Trending at £21.04
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £12.56Trending at £14.86
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.