All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully illustrated atlas attempts to bring together the important events of World War II and demonstrate clearly how they were linked in terms of cause and effect. Each spread of maps has a chronological key which locates events in terms of the spectrum of the entire war.
- Author(s)Charles Messenger
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/06/1989
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date17/06/2005
- Content Note200 colour maps, illustrations, 200 chronological tables, further reading list, index
- Width222 mm
- Height292 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.