All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpend the day with a historical figure and discover how people lived in different eras.
- Author BiographyAlan Childs has taught for thirty years in primary and middle schools, and organizes 'living history' projects for children. He published his first book in 1991, a Tudor spy story called 'Under the Rose'.
- Author(s)Alan Childs
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleA Day in the Life of a...
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 25
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note40-45
- Weight161 g
- Width206 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £12.00
- £4.75Trending at £5.02
- £13.99Trending at £15.90
- £4.44Trending at £5.11
- £5.65Trending at £8.12
- £5.20Trending at £5.82
- £4.37Trending at £4.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.