All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for children who want an 'at-a-glance' reference book to the key topic areas of World War II, including the following people and topics: air raid shelters, the Battle of Britain, the Blitz, Winston Churchill, concentration camps, Adolf Hitler, the Holocaust, Land Army girls, rationing, and Franklin Roosevelt.
- Author BiographyBob Fowke has written many titles in the 'What They Don't Tell You About' series and always produces interesting text and lively, humorous illustrations. As well as author of the 'Who? What? When?' series, Bob is also the writer of 'Who's Who in British History'.
- Author(s)Bob Fowke
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication17/04/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWho? What? When? S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date09/12/2006
- Content Noteb/w cartoons
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine195 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 99
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £15.45Trending at £15.87
- £5.22Trending at £5.82
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £2.80Trending at £5.07
- £3.49Trending at £3.98
- £23.24Trending at £26.09
- £3.50Trending at £3.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.