Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionNever before have actual battle uniforms, individual equipment and weapons of the infantrymen of the great war been illustrated in such authentic detail. Original surviving items, painstakingly assembled from rare private and public collections, are illustrated in full colour on live models, just as they were worn in the battlefield.
- Author BiographyLaurent Mirouze is a recognized expert in both World Wars. He is the author of a two-volume work on the French Army in the First World War, and Militaria Guide 5.
- Author(s)Laurent Mirouze
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleMilitaria Guide
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content NoteFully illustrated throughout
- Width229 mm
- Height165 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.