All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.14
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £14.30Trending at £16.70
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an indispensable and accessible new introduction to the global history of World War One and its revolutionary consequences.
- Author BiographyLawrence Sondhaus is Professor of History at the University of Indianapolis, where he is Director of the Institute for the Study of War and Diplomacy. His previous publications include Franz Conrad von Hotzendorf: Architect of the Apocalypse (2000), Naval Warfare, 1815-1914 (2001), and Strategic Culture and Ways of War (2006).
- Author(s)Lawrence Sondhaus
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note49 b/w illus. 14 maps
- Weight1220 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.