Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the relationship between globalization and science fiction. This book attempts to investigate how our world has grown more and more interconnected due not only to technological advances, but also to a shared interest in those advances and to what they might lead to in the future.
- Author BiographyWONG KIN YUEN is Director of the Technoscience Culture Research and Development Centre, and Professor and Head of the Department of English Language and Literature, Hong Kong Shue Yan College. GARY WESTFAHL is Co-ordinator of English Programs in The Language Learning Center at the University of California, Riverside. AMY KIT SZE CHAN is Assistant Director of the Technoscience Culture Research and Development Centre, and Senior Lecturer, Department of English Language and Literature, Hong Kong Shue Yan College.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Edited byAmy Kit Sze Chan,Gary Westfahl,Wong Kin Yuen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.