CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Arab education in a range of contexts - regional, diasporic, and trans-national - to better understand how the field of Arab education is formed through local, regional, geopolitical and global engagements and resonances.
- Author BiographyAndre Elias Mazawi is associate professor in the Department of Educational Studies at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada. He is also an associate fellow at the Euro-Mediterranean Centre for Educational Research at the University of Malta. Ronald G. Sultana is professor in the Department of Education Studies at the University of Malta, where he also leads the Euro-Mediterranean Centre for Educational Research. He is the founding editor of the Mediterranean Journal of Educational Studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWorld Yearbook of Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAndre E. Mazawi,Ronald G. Sultana
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.