All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographs of twelve miniature landscapes made entirely from edible ingredients accompanied by rhyming verses introduce a variety of foods and colors.
- Author BiographyCarl Warner is a professional still-life photographer who has worked in the advertising industry for twenty years.
- Author(s)Carl Warner
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintAbrams Books for Young Readers
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width262 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.55Trending at £3.95
- £5.19Trending at £6.06
- £4.72Trending at £5.41
- £11.13Trending at £13.20
- £4.69Trending at £4.92
- £2.80Trending at £4.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.