All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWorlding Cities is the first serious examination of Asian urbanism to highlight the connections between different Asian models and practices of urbanization. It includes important contributions from a respected group of scholars across a range of generations, disciplines, and sites of study.
- Author BiographyAnanya Roy is Professor of City and Regional Planning and Co-Director of Global Metropolitan Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. Her most recent book is Poverty Capital: Microfinance and the Making of Development (2010). Aihwa Ong is Professor of Socio-cultural Anthropology at the University of California, Berkeley. Her most recent publications are Privatizing China, Socialism from Afar (2008) and Asian Biotech: Ethics and Communities of Fate (2010).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Urban and Social Change
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAihwa Ong,Ananya Roy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.