Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionPractical and accessible yet theologically astute, this is a guide to rethinking Christian worship so that it engages more fully with the Trinitarian essentials of the faith.
- Author BiographyRobin A. Parry is an editor for Wipf and Stock Publishers.
- Author(s)Robin A. Parry
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintLutterworth Press
- Weight320 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.