Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication07/11/2015
- Language(s)ger, eng, fre
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note200 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1028 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byC.I.R.P The International Academy for Production Engineering
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsAllgemeine Begriffe der Umformtechnik/General terms of metal forming/Termes Generaux des Techniques de Formage des Metaux.- Walzen/Rolling/Laminage.- Durchziehen (Ziehen)/Drawing/Etirage et trefilage.- Strangpressen/Extrusion/Filage.
- Author BiographyCIRP was founded in 1951 with the aim to address scientifically, through international co-operation, issues related to modern production science and technology. The International Academy for Production Engineering takes its abbreviated name from the French acronym of College International pour la Recherche en Productique (CIRP) and includes ca. 550 members from 41 countries. The number of members is intentionally kept limited, so as to facilitate informal scientific information exchange and personal contacts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.