All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a key to self-understanding. Using examples from her own life and those of her clients, as well as from dreams, fairy tales, myths, films, and literature, the author exposes the wound of the spirit that both men and women of our culture bear - a wound that is grounded in a poor relationship between masculine and feminine principles.
- Author BiographyIn addition to The Wounded Woman, Linda Leonard is the author of several other best-selling books, including Witness to the Fire and Meeting the Madwoman. She has been in private practice as a Jungian analyst for over forty years and is a founding member of the Inter-Regional Society of Jungian Analysts. She currently resides in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Linda Schierse Leonard
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1982
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwallow Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.