All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWoven Scarves will support new weavers in their desire for appropriate patterns and better skills as well as a deeper understanding of fibers, types of weave techniques, and all the varieties of fabrics that are possible-even to beginners.
- Author BiographyJane Patrick is the former editor of Handwoven and Vice President of Sales for Schacht Spindle Company in Boulder, Colorado. She is the author of Time to Weave and The Weaver's Idea Book (both from Interweave). Stephanie Flynn Sokolov trained in accessory design at the Fashion Institute of Technology and teaches classes throughout the United States. Stephanie is the coauthor of Yearning to Weave and Spin, and her projects can also be found in Spin.Off magazine and The Weaver's Idea Book by Jane Patrick. She lives and teaches in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Patrick Patrick
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width229 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- andrewsautosour...16 Mar, 2017by
Excellent book with patterns for a wide variety of woven scarves plus tips and information and beautiful photos!
Verified purchase: No
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.