Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow Margaret Stove on a personal knitting journey working on the legendary wedding ring shawl as she shares lace techniques, patterns, and traditions in depth, and offers twelve original patterns from across the world.
- Author BiographyMargaret Stove is a leading expert of handknitted superfine lace. Examples of her work are found in many galleries and private collections throughout the world. A passion for knitting and later designing lace led Stove to explore techniques for spinning lace yarns. She teaches lace knitting and spinning for lace internationally, and her line of New Zealand Merino lace yarn and patterns is distributed in the United States and throughout the world.
- Author(s)Margaret Stove
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.