CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionLate-modern theology is marked by persistent and widespread uncertainty as to how the wrath of God can be taken up as a legitimate theme within dogmatics. This monograph in the field of Systematic Theology looks at the Doctrine of God, particularly his 'wrath' among his other properties.
- Author BiographyDr Jeremy Wynne holds a doctorate in Systematic Theology from King's College, University of Aberdeen.
- Author(s)Jeremy Wynne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleT&T Clark Studies in Systematic Theology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.