All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.47Trending at £9.38
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
- £6.60Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of stories which cover various types of vessels through the ages of sail and steam to the modern submarine.
- Author BiographyJean Hood studied English at the University of Durham, and spent many years working as Information Officer at Lloyd's Registry of Shipping. She is also the author of Marked for Misfortune and Submarine: An Anthology of First-Hand Accounts of the War Under the Sea, 1939-1945 (2007).
- Author(s)Jean Hood
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date27/08/2015
- Content Note24 illustrations & 20 maps
- Weight450 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.