All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis title describes the knowledge an average programmer must have to become a truly great programmer. The book discusses machine organisation from a practical rather than academic point of view, without the usual overhead of learning assembly language.
- Author BiographyRandall Hyde is the author of Write Great Code Volumes 1 and 2 (No Starch Press) and the co-author of MASM 6.0 Bible (The Waite Group). He has written for Dr. Dobb (TM)s Journal, Byte, and various professional journals. Hyde taught assembly language at the University of California, Riverside for over a decade.
- Author(s)Randall Hyde
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Width178 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.