CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £7.31Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have an idea for a nonfiction book but don't know how to get started or how to bring it to completion? Write Your Book provides an easy seven step process that starts by helping you find the time to write your book and then walks you through creating your proposal, developing your writing plan, and writing your first draft.
- Author BiographyPete Nikolai is the Director of Publishing Services for HarperCollins Christian Publishing and oversees WestBow Press. Amelia Nikolai manages day-to-day operations of the couple's nonprofit writing business, Bright Hope for Tomorrow, which helps authors use cause marketing to drive sales, and support literacy and math education. Amelia and Pete blog at PeteNikolai.com. They also speak at writer's conferences and other events.
- Author(s)Pete Nikolai
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.