Consider these sponsored items
- £10.27Was:£13.99Free postage
- £17.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows students how to make their writing effective and grammatically correct. Organised into mini units and easy to read, it deals with everyday tasks and problems. This second edition adds further guidance on common questions raised by students, for example 'When does one use italics and/or underlining?'
- Author BiographyJOHN PECK was formerly Reader in Victorian Literature at Cardiff University, UK.MARTIN COYLE is Professor of English at Cardiff University, UK.
- Author(s)John Peck,Martin Coyle
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- GenreStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Study Skills
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note216 p.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £29.31Trending at £37.87
- £23.24Trending at £26.03
- £3.49Trending at £3.98
- £4.60Trending at £4.69
- £3.50Trending at £3.79
- £20.96Trending at £22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.