Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £8.45Trending at £11.88
- £6.20Trending at £7.98
- £10.51Trending at £11.14
- £6.78Trending at £6.96
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £12.80Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive resource for writers. This work features easy-to-use format and tabbed pages so you can quickly locate the exact information you need. It includes detailed submission guidelines, handy tips on how to approach publishers, and unlimited access to a website for writers and publishers.
- Author BiographyCaroline Taggart has over 25 years' experience in the publishing industry. During that time she has worked as a freelance editor with numerous high-profile authors and some lesser-known writers. Her clients include the BBC, HarperCollins and Kyle Caithie. She has written a number of books, and has also appeared on several BBC radio shows. She lives in London.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date09/02/2009
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byCaroline Taggart
- Foreword byJoanne Harris
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.