All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays by professional writers that explores how their notebooks serve as their studios and workshops. It offers valuable advice, personal recollections, and a hardy endorsement of the value of using notebooks to document, develop, and nurture a writer's creative spark.
- Author BiographyAn essayist, memoirist, and poet, Diana M. Raab is an instructor in the UCLA Extension Writers' Program. She is the author of three poetry collections, Dear Anais: My Life in Poems for You, The Guilt Gene, and My Muse Undresses Me, and the memoir Regina's Closet: Finding My Grandmother's Secret Journal - winner of numerous awards including the 2009 Mom's Choice Award for Adult Nonfiction and the 2008 Indie Excellence Award for Memoir.
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byDiana M. Raab
- Foreword byPhillip Lopate
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.