All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.63
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionEssays studying the dominant theme of conflict in cultural, literary and religious life in France in the sixteenth-century, revealed through nuanced analyses of the writings of contemporary authors.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Vinestock is a Lecturer in French at Lancaster University. David Foster was a Lecturer at the University of Lancaster until his death in 2007. .
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- Language(s)English, French
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Foster,Elizabeth Vinestock
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.