All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £9.97Trending at £12.99
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £9.32Trending at £9.62
- £11.66Trending at £13.77
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.28Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook for composing in the 21st century. It places students' writing front and center with an innovative page format that keeps students' attention focused on their own writing and on activities, checklists, projects, and visual aids that help them write.
- Author BiographyJeff Hoogeveen is a professor and the Director of the Composition Program at Lincoln University. He teaches composition, advanced writing and film courses. David Blakesley is the Campbell Chair in Technical Communication and Professor of English at Clemson University. Previously, he was a Professor of English and Director of Professional Writing at Purdue University. In 2002, he also founded Parlor Press, a scholarly publishing company that has already published some 35 titles and is growing rapidly. Dave's teaching and research interests are in the areas of digital and multimedia publishing, visual rhetoric, modern rhetorical theory, and technical communication.
- Author(s)David Blakesley,Jeffrey Laurence Hoogeveen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight846 g
- Width225 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.