All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionYou write something in order that it can be read, not in order that it can be written - write reports that achieve and illuminate.
- Author BiographyChris has worked in social care roles since 2002 and qualified as a social worker in 2006. He works as a visiting lecturer to universities and trainer to local and national organisations, while continuing to practice what he teaches, as an expert witness and assessor in the family courts. He is naturally contrary and instinctively challenges accepted views (including his own) to ensure that he continues to develop.
- Author(s)Chris Dyke
- PublisherCritical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2016
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleCritical Skills for Social Work
- Place of PublicationNorthwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintCritical Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
- £10.74Trending at £16.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.