All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionAs both Americans and expatriates, these writers gained a unique perspective on American culture, particularly in terms of gender roles, national identity, artistic self-conception, mobility, and global culture.
- Author BiographySusan Winnett is University Professor of American Studies at the Heinrich-Heine-Universitat Dusseldorf (Germany). She is the author of Terrible Sociability: The Text of Manners in Laclos, Goethe, and James.
- Author(s)Susan Winnett
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRethinking Theory
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.