Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the influential and controversial Writing Culture as a point of departure, the thirteen essays in Writing Culture and the Life of Anthropology consider anthropology's past, document the current state of the field, and outline its future possibilities.
- Author BiographyOrin Starn is Professor of Cultural Anthropology at Duke University. He is the author of The Passion of Tiger Woods: An Anthropologist Reports on Golf, Race, and Celebrity Scandal and Nightwatch: The Politics of Protest in the Andes, and the coeditor of The Peru Reader, all also published by Duke University Press.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byOrin Starn
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.