All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis work deals with the media of stage, radio, television and film, giving plenty of practical advice. It includes examples of the most recent scripted dialogue. Chapters deal with how conversation works, naturalistic and stylized dialogue, pace and variation, and scripted narration.
- Author BiographyRib Davis is an award-winning playwright and has had over fifty scripts performed on stage, radio and screen. He has also worked as a script reader for both the BBC and the Arts Council of Great Britain.
- Author(s)Rib Davis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleWriting Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/05/2009
- Weight246 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.