All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.28Trending at £14.78
- £7.16Trending at £7.73
- £5.31Trending at £5.48
- £5.90Trending at £7.03
- £11.45Trending at £11.94
- £6.38Trending at £8.03
- £14.17Trending at £15.13
About this product
- DescriptionAdults who seek help with literacy and numeracy often have different motivations, often they are at a crisis point because they cannot complete a form, that is why this book is an important contribution to the education of this group of students.
- Author BiographyDr Nancy Mills has many years of combined experience in the adult education areas of teaching, tutor training, developing curriculum resources and publishing. Dr Graham Lawler has over 25 years of teaching experience in the UK. He has taught in schools and at university level. He is the author of Understanding Maths from Studymates and BBC Bitesize Maths from the BBC.
- Author(s)Dr. Graham Lawler,Dr. Nancy Mills
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationAbergale
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAber Publishing
- Content Notemindmaps and photos
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.