All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionIn a new edition of this popular guidebook, filmmakers Alan Rosenthal and Ned Eckhardt show readers how to utilize the latest innovations in equipment, technologies, and production techniques for success in the digital, web-based world of documentary film.
- Author BiographyAlan Rosenthal, a professor emeritus of communications at Hebrew University in Jerusalem, is a documentary filmmaker with sixty films to his credit as writer, director, or producer. His books include Succeeding as a Documentary Filmmaker: A Guide to the Professional World and From Chariots of Fire to The King's Speech : Writing Biopics and Docudramas. His docudrama The First Fagin, about the transportation of convicts to Australia in the nineteenth century, was invited for special feature presentation at the Melbourne International Film Festival 2012. Ned Eckhardt, a professor and a founder of the television and documentary production program at Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey, is the author of Documentary Production Handbook. His most recent film is Seabrook Farms Remembered. He served as an executive producer for Pact5, a national sexual assault awareness and prevention campaign that featured college student documentaries.
- Author(s)Alan Rosenthal,Ned Eckhardt
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Content Note23 illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.